Home HomeNewsEducationHealthTechManufacturing & LogisticsLife SciencesAg INnovationINPower INnovatorsBigWigs & New GigsVideoPurchase Gerry DickGerry’s ViewSpeaking Engagement RequestSubscribeNewslettersPODCASTAppRSSOn-AirTV & Radio Listings ContactAbout IIBMeet the TeamContact UsIntern with IIBFlagship Stations Holiday World to Invest $5.5 Million Posted: Thursday, October 11, 2018 1:26 PM EDTUpdated: Thursday, October 11, 2018 3:00 PM EDTBy Gerry [email protected] SANTA CLAUS – Holiday World and Splashin’ Safari in Santa Claus Thursday announced plans to invest $5.5 million into improvements in 2019, including transformation of the park’s signature restaurant into five different eateries with a candy store, bakery and coffee shop. The plan also includes track improvements to The Voyage, the world’s second-longest wooden roller coaster. President Matt Eckert says construction of the new Santa’s Merry Marketplace is part of an effort to put more of a spotlight on Christmas at the world’s first theme park.”We looked at our flagship restaurant, Kringles Kafe, and said, you know what, this needs to be bigger, this needs to be better, this needs to really make people feel like it’s Christmas when they come in,” Eckert said. In a Studio(i) interview, he talked about the investment plan and the need for additional development around the park.Although he did not reveal specific attendance numbers, Eckert says… Read full this story
- Holiday World announces new additions for 2019
- Syria's Renowned National Museum Partially Reopens as Government Hopes to Attract Millions of Tourists
- China will surpass France, lead world in tourist visits by 2030, forecast says
- Retail pivot puts Best Buy, Target in good position headed into holidays
- Christmas wish for UPS: A better holiday shipping season
- Surgeon-turned-developer plans $25 million project near Medical Campus
- Trump’s China tariffs would hit more than 1,000 products
- China Treats Uighur Kids As ‘Orphans’ After Parents Seized
- Saltgrass opening part of $167 million development boom on the Coast. And more is coming.
Holiday World to Invest $5.5 Million have 288 words, post on www.insideindianabusiness.com at October 11, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.