The 2018 Smart Internet of Things (IoT) Conference and Exhibition, themed ‘Realising the potential and discovering Vietnam’s IoT market’, was held in Ho Chi Minh City on October 24.
The event was attended by Politburo member, Secretary of Party Central Committee (PCC) and Head of the PCC’s Economic Commission Nguyen Van Binh.
The conference consisted of three thematic sessions with different themes: “Ensuring network safety and security in the IoT era’; ‘IoT applications in smart urban areas’; and ‘IoT and the Revolution in production’.
A plenary session was also held, discussing development prospects and trends in application of IoT technology in Vietnam and other Asian countries to help Vietnamese enterprises develop.
The Smart IoT Exhibition featured 400 pavilions by world leading corporations from numerous countries including the US, France, the UK, the Republic of Korea and China.
The event offered an opportunity for businesses to introduce advanced products and solutions on smart technologies in the fields of production, telecommunications, smart urban areas, smart building, energy, transport, agriculture, banking and finance.
- VietnamWood underway in Ho Chi Minh City
- WHM Reseller Hosting: Smart and Popular
- A Guide To The Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre
- Choosing an Intimate Conference Venue
- Opt For Trendy Promotional Conference Bags
- Promotional Conference Bags for Professionals
- Lead With Quality Promotional Conference Bags
- Why Promotional Conference Bags Give Better Returns?
- Where to Distribute Promotional Conference Bags
- Exhibitions, Tradeshows And Events - The Single Most Important Ingredient To Your Success