The event drew the participation of nearly 70 golfers, who are German politicians and friends, staff at the Vietnamese Embassy, and the Vietnamese community in the host nation.
|Participants at the opening ceremony|
After five hours of competition, Truong Van Chinh was awarded as the best golfer of the tournament.
The organizing board presented awards to excellent golfers at the event, comprising two Vietnam Airlines round-trip tickets from Frankfurt to Hanoi/Ho Chi Minh City.
Vietnamese Ambassador to Germany Doan Xuan Hung said the golf tournament offered an opportunity to enhance friendship and solidarity between politicians and diplomats as well as German and Vietnamese businesspeople in the European country.
Jurgen Klemann, former Minister of Transport, Building and Urban Affairs of Berlin, said that the event helped bolster mutual understanding between the two countries’ people.
At the awarding gala, golfers and guests were treated to art performances and traditional dishes of both countries.
- In the region: W&L's Peccie leads NCAA men's golf tournament
- Tiger Woods Wins First Pro Golf Tournament Since 2013
- Donald Trump loses golf tournament to Mexico, hopes PGA has ‘kidnapping insurance’
- CHAMP LAUNCHES NEW WEBSITE FOR N.E. AMATEUR INVITATIONAL GOLF TOURNAMENT
- In the region: W&L tied for second at NCAA men's golf tournament
- Charity Golf Tournament - Golf Fore Kids
- In the region: Virginia Tech, Virginia make NCAA women's golf tournament
- Steph Curry Gets Ankles Broken By Caddie at Golf Tournament
- Our Lady Queen of Angels to host a Golf Tournament
- In the region: W&L in 3rd in NCAA men's golf tournament