In recent years, food reviewing has become more and more popular among Vietnamese millennials who consider social network platforms such as Instagram and YouTube part of their life. The popular photo and video-sharing social networking service Instagram has quickly become a ‘food heaven’ for many Vietnamese food reviewers to introduce their works to the world. ‘No-food phobia’ Vu My Linh, a Hanoi-based food reviewer, named her account nofoodphobia, a word she coined to describe her special phobia – the fear of having no food. Linh now has a follower base of 61,300 on her two-year-old account, where she publishes one post a day, a frequency she says is much enough to make her followers “lost” in a land of colorful photos capturing foods from restaurants to streets. “Being a food reviewer, I have the chance to try different kinds of food, access many different cuisines from Vietnam to China, South Korea and the Europe,” Linh shared in an email interview with Tuoi Tre News. “The job has also earned me a small income from restaurants which invite me to review their dishes, and I will spend this money on my street food experience, or on delicacies at cool places that I want to… Read full this story
- Up to 60 new jobs up for grabs at cheese-maker Ornua Foods
- Young Vietnamese to climb Everest
- Sale of Pinnacle Foods to doom 196 jobs in Cherry Hill
- Book review: ‘Knits for girls and young juniors’ by Lee Gant
- After awarding HCA $7.5 million in hiring incentives, state relaxes definition of 'new jobs'
- Charlotte supports millions for Amazon, but doesn't know how much new jobs will pay
- Concert review: A new music director’s first concert is always a test
- Are there IRS deductions for people with new jobs?
- FOOD REVIEW: Cockles and muscular burgers alive, alive oh in oldest pub
- Review: Brand-new Crooked Pint Ale House knows its audience
Food reviewing emerges as new job choice among young Vietnamese have 304 words, post on tuoitrenews.vn at October 17, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.