At the event, General Vong Pisen thanked General Lich for the reception and informed him of the outcomes of the previous talks with Senior Lieutenant General Phan Van Giang, Chief of the General Staff of the Vietnam People’s Army and Deputy Defense Minister.
|At the reception|
The guest hoped that the bilateral defense cooperation will be strengthened in the time to come, contributing to furthering the traditional relations and comprehensive cooperation between the two countries, maintaining political security of each country as well as ensuring peace, stability in the region and the world.
For his part, General Lich congratulated General Vong Pisen on his appointment as Commander-in-Chief of the RCAF.
The host also praised the achievements reached by the Cambodian people and military over the past time and appreciated the guest’s good sentiment for the country, people, and military of Vietnam.
He believed that the official visit of the RCAF’s Commander-in-Chief to Vietnam and the outcomes of the bilateral defense talks would contribute to cementing the traditional friendship and solidarity as well as the comprehensive cooperation between the two countries in general and the two militaries in particular.
Translated by Trung Thanh
- Turkey, Russia discussing use of Syrian air space in Idlib: minister
- Turkish minister says U.S. may send Patriot systems to Turkey to use in Syria's Idlib
- Vietnam continues making mark in ASEAN defense cooperation
- Exclusive theatre command for J&K at 'ideation stage': Army chief
- China has realised it cannot support Pak. all the time: Army Chief
- Defense ministry holds banquet for delegates at ADMM Retreat
- BREAKING NEWS: FATF behind reduction of terrorism in Kashmir Valley: Army Chief General MM Naravane
- SC order on commissioning of women enabling, will give clarity moving forward: Army chief M M Naravane
- Efe Obada: Offseason anxiety, Ron Rivera, signing a new contract and the 3-4 defense
- Supreme Court order on commissioning of women enabling will give clarity moving forward: Army chief