The production is directed by the European theater director David Hermann, who was also responsible for Mozart’s Die Zauberflote (The magic flute) and the recent Die Freischutz (The marksman) the Ho Chi Minh City Ballet Symphony Orchestra and Opera (HBSO).
The 140-year-old classic is conducted by Askan Siegfried Geisler and Tran Nhat Minh with the participation of artists of HBSO, including Cho Hae Ryong, Pham Khanh Ngoc, Pham Trang, Phan Huu Trung Kiet, Dao Mac and others.
The plot centers round a ball due to be staged by the rich Prince Orlofsky. Einstein would love to attend but has been sentenced to eight days in prison for some minor offence. He nonetheless manages to attend in disguise, much to the surprise of Rosalinde.
In 2017, It was performed in the city.
By Kim Khanh
- Classic Hip-Hop: Nas Performs
- One of Opera’s Great Directors, Binge-Worthy in Berlin
- QOTD: Which Classic(s) to Resurrect?
- Icon’s Electric Fiat 500 Giardiniera Is The Perfect Tool For City Driving
- 10 Famous Classic Cars That Sportsmen Have Owned
- We're telling the stories of those who died homeless – here's why
- Jaguar Classic Restores And Upgrades 1954 XK120 To Perfection
- Chevy Classic Club 39th Annual Car Show
- Nine Favorites from the Performance Car Lot at the Goodwood Festival of Speed
- Why Honda's Integra Type R Remains One Of The Best FWD Performance Cars