The fair will take place from December 4-8 this year in Hekou, Yunnan province, expected to have 1,500 stalls. Of these, Chinese businesses will have 1,000 while Vietnamese will have 500 stalls.
They will showcase electronic items, electrical equipment, auto, machines, minerals, wooden products, seafood, clothes, footwear, farm produce and fruits.
The fair is part of key national trade promotion program hosted annually to introduce products which the two countries have strengths to help businesses seek partners and boost export.
Organization board plans to invite 600 Chinese and international partners and 1,200 businesses to attend the fair. The number of visitors is expected to hit 200,000.
Stating at the meeting, Mr. Nguyen Phuong Dong proposed the organization board to send detailed information about the fair to introduce to businesses and associations. HCMC is willing to bridge businesses to the event.
By THUY HAI – Translated by Hai Mien
- Korean firms seek business opportunities in Vietnam
- Singapore to feel impact of China-US trade dispute if prolonged
- Global shares mixed after China-US trade talks show progress
- Global stocks mixed after China-US trade talks show progress
- Apple's Tim Cook Calls for Calm Heads on China, US Trade
- China-US trade war causes steel prices to soar in Bangladesh
- Make it your business to attend the Small Biz: Big Impact Conference
- Tesla Rushes Model 3s to China Before Trade-War Truce Expires
- US widens trade war with tariffs on European planes, cheese, whisky to punish subsidies
- NI agri-food sector will not have capacity to issue trade paperwork in no deal