Norwegian solar companies seek cooperation opportunity in Vietnam A group of Norway’s leading solar companies attended a Norwegian Solar Seminar in Hanoi on October 15 to look for cooperation opportunities with local partners in the solar energy sector. The event is co-organized by Royal Norwegian Embassy and Power Engineering Consulting Joint Stock Company 1 (PECC1), under the Electricity of Vietnam (EVN) with the attendance of Norweiginan Ambassador designate, Ms Grete Lochen, Commercial Counsellor Mr Harald Naevdal, General Director of EVN PECC1 Mr Pham Nguyen Hung, representatives from the Ministry of Industry and Trade, and over 70 participants from the EVN and its subsidiaries, independent power plant owners, construction companies, private investors from Vietnam and Laos, suppliers and consultants and other stakeholders. At the seminar, an energy consultant of the World Bank presents an overview of Vietnam’s solar energy, highlighting the achievements of Vietnam’s solar energy sector as well as its development perspectives. As Norway is among the leading countries in research and development for solar energy, speakers from the Norwegian companies share with the Vietnamese counterparts and guests Norway’s most advanced energy solutions including solar power, in particular the efficient, low cost and durable solutions for floating solar. Despite being… Read full this story
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS MARCH 18
- Baton Rouge, New Orleans area Business Briefs for Feb. 14, 2021
- World News in Brief: February 10
- WHO to Release Mid-March Report on China COVID-19 Inspection
- World News in Brief: March 10
- Britain faces a second summer write off: Travel firms, wedding venues, pubs, and event organisers warn uncertainty over when Covid rules will end - if EVER - means hundreds of thousands of jobs and businesses will go
- Britain has dished out 10% of all Covid vaccines in the world with 13million people now jabbed but critics say UK's lockdown-ending drive still needs to speed up because it has 'hit a wall' - as Tony Blair claims global race to buy up doses is 'unfair'
- Motorists flock to drive-through centres to get the Covid-19 vaccine as Boris Johnson urges TWO MILLION vulnerable Britons who are yet to receive jab to step up for the shot
- 'Andrew's more interested in being a celebrity than governor': Fox News meteorologist who blames Cuomo's nursing home policy for in-laws' deaths slams his vaccine roll-out - as he responds: stick to the weather, Janice
- COVID-19: Qatar Airways tells axed pilots to apply for return to work
BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 19/10 have 391 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at October 18, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.