The launch ceremony for the air route
The first flight, numbered KE465, arrived at Da Nang International Airport at 00h08 on October 29th, 2018.
As planned, regular flights arrive in Da Nang at 00h20 and depart from the city at 02h45.
Korean Air is the oldest and largest national airline in the Republic of Korea and in Asia. It is based in Incheon International Airport with international routes, and Gimpo International Airport with domestic routes.
In Vietnam, the carrier now operates 20 flights a day from Vietnam’s big cities to the Republic of Korea and vice versa, in which there are two direct flights from Da Nang to Incheon./.BTA
- Table Tennis Legends to Promote World Championships in Busan
- Busan Film Festival winner ‘Rom’ fined in Vietnam for licensing violation
- Train to Busan Sequel Reportedly Targeting Summer 2020 Release Date
- Konkona Sen Sharma Exudes Vintage Vibes With Her Textural Wedding-perfect Sari
- Lee Byung-hun’s ‘Man Standing Next’ Secures 2020 Asia Theatrical Releases
- Lee Byung-hun’s ‘Man Standing Next’ Secures 2020 Asia Theatrical Releases (EXCLUSIVE)
- K-water assists the Mekong region
- Deaths of K-pop stars put focus on mental health taboos in South Korea
- 1st Korean Immersion Academy Opens in Minnesota
- Vietnamese Gang Busted for Cheating on Korean Test