Northern Ireland By Hannah Gay BBC News NI 13 October 2018 Share this with Facebook Share this with Messenger Share this with Twitter Share this with Email Share this with Facebook Share this with WhatsApp Share this with Messenger Share this with Twitter Share Share this with These are external links and will open in a new window Email Share this with Email Facebook Share this with Facebook Messenger Share this with Messenger Messenger Share this with Messenger Twitter Share this with Twitter Pinterest Share this with Pinterest WhatsApp Share this with WhatsApp LinkedIn Share this with LinkedIn Copy this link https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-45833501 Read more about sharing. These are external links and will open in a new window Close share panel Pressures on mental health services, Armagh’s bramley apples and the famous Belfast bap are all across the weekly papers. The Ballymena Guardian leads with an apparent increase in police presence in the town due to growing tensions over immigration in the area.”Patrols have increased in the town over the last week as police work with the community and partner agencies to address recent issues”,” a police spokesman said.Last week, the issue of immigration was brought into focus when members of… Read full this story
- How many more years must we wait for meaningful reform of mental health services
- Ex-prison chief to lead inquiry into mental health services at NHS Tayside
- Are Mental Health Services Serving People Of Colour In The UK?
- NHS England reveals increased mental health services for new mums in Suffolk will be in place by next year
- Dirty hospitals, patients spending hours alone: damning report exposes state of mental health services
- Mental health services report warns of dirty and dilapidated facilities
- Mental health services rated 'outstanding'
- Mental health services moved for refurbishment
- Ireland's mental health services described as 'unsafe' and 'substandard'
- 17 people died in care of mental health services last year
Belfast baps and mental health services have 314 words, post on www.bbc.co.uk at October 12, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.