Around 11,000 Vietnamese women have breast cancer annually Though Vietnam’s medicine has made much progress in treating breast cancer, key factor in cancer treatment is early detection. Medical experts said that early detection of cancer greatly increases the chances for successful treatment. Around 80% of patients survive after being diagnosed in early stages of eight of most common cancers while just 60% of them can survive in the third stage. Early diagnosis and detection is very important in prevention and treatment of breast cancer especially for female in the age of 40. It also helps reduce burden for patients and socio-economy. To raise people’s awareness of breast cancer, Cho Ray Hospital will provide free screening of breast cancer for female over 40 years old from October 12 to November 23 as part of the program “ Breast cancer screening at the age of 40. Patients will receive examination, breast scan and mammography. Those who have infection will be under close watch while others will have periodic examination. Additionally, talks and consultations will include in the program to raise people’s knowledge of the disease. Venue at Cho Ray Hospital on October 12 from 8AM-11 AM and 1PM-3PM in section D.
- Vietnam’s breast cancer warriors bare their breasts
- 9 Effective Ways To Prevent The Risk Of Breast Cancer
- Contestant Jael Strauss, 34, Diagnosed with Stage 4 Breast Cancer
- Shoprite Nigeria puts its weight behind breast cancer awareness
- What Sandra Lee Learned About Beauty From Her Breast Cancer Journey: ‘My Value Is Not What I Look Like’
- How Niramai made early breast cancer detection possible with AI
- Study finds new link between breast cancer risk and weight
- Instagram tries to ban woman with breast cancer after she posts photos of nipple tattoos
- Rogue breast cancer surgeon Ian Paterson may have operated unnecessarily on more than ONE THOUSAND patients over 14 years as damning report calls for all 11,000 patients to be urgently checked and refers ex-colleague to police
- UK breast cancer death rates falling fastest in ‘big six’ of Europe
Around 11,000 Vietnamese women have breast cancer annually have 320 words, post on english.vov.vn at October 13, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.