Sections SEARCH Skip to content Skip to site index College Football Subscribe Log In Subscribe Log In Today’s Paper Advertisement Supported by On College Football ByMarc Tracy Oct. 15, 2018 ANN ARBOR, Mich. — When it comes to human satisfaction, expectations are everything. It has long been rumored that Disney World intentionally overestimates lines’ wait times. The idea is to surprise visitors with shorter-than-expected waits, rather than to get their hopes up and then disappoint them. Which brings us to Saturday night’s Big Ten showdown at Michigan Stadium in Ann Arbor. In one corner were the Wisconsin Badgers, a program that once went three decades without a conference championship. Despite ample resources, Wisconsin pays its coach, Paul Chryst, a relatively modest $3.75 million. Badgers fans generally seem content to take periodic trips to the conference title game in Indianapolis and hope for the best. They do not expect much more than that. In the other corner: the Michigan Wolverines, whose fight song is transparently titled “The Victors.” Michigan puts its overall win total, the most in college football history, on its video screen after home victories. The university pays its coach, Jim Harbaugh, more than $7.5 million. Harbaugh, who was… Read full this story
- Is Jim Harbaugh *ever* going to beat Ohio State?
- Jim Harbaugh says right things after Michigan loss to OSU, but when will lesson stick?
- College football scores, winners & losers in Week 13: The SEC is in a great spot, Jim Harbaugh is not
- Jim Harbaugh takes responsibility for Ohio State failure, but when will he show it?
- Michigan-Ohio State 2018 could be biggest game of Jim Harbaugh, Urban Meyer eras
- North Carolina vs. Michigan score: The Wolverines might just be, already, better than last season's Final Four team
- College football winners and losers: The best and worst from the 2018 regular season
- The Monday After: Jeff Brohm's the obvious choice at Louisville, but he's another costly move
- Chase Winovich's play and mouth have written checks Michigan must cash vs. Ohio State
- College football games, Week 13: Everything that's on the line during rivalry week
Are Jim Harbaugh’s Wolverines Finally Good Enough to Beat the Best? have 336 words, post on www.nytimes.com at October 15, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.