This is the new $US5.7 million Bugatti Divo. Only 40 are being made and every single one has already been sold. They are due to be released in 2021, but it was displayed at the 2018 Paris Motor Show. Bugatti has flaunted its newest supercar at the Paris Motor Show 2018. The Bugatti Divo is the most exclusive car Bugatti has ever made, only 40 are being manufactured. The Divo isn’t quite as fast as the Chiron but it’s been designed to be more agile. It’s 35 kilos lighter and can do 0-60mph in 2.4 seconds. It also has 90 kilos more downforce than the Chiron, meaning it will handle better around corners. The focus of the Divo is on aerodynamics, and a range of air intakes, spoilers, and wings give it high manoeuvrability. Due to the pressure of the downforce on the tires, the maximum speed is limited to 236 mph. Produced by Charlie Floyd Business Insider Emails & Alerts Site highlights each day to your inbox. Follow Business Insider Australia on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- Autos go eco at the Paris Motor Show
- Paris Motor Show Opens Amid Industry Gloom
- Bugatti’s new Chiron is heavy on the horsepower and as close to perfection as cars get
- Tracy Morgan paid bartender to watch $2m Bugatti
- Top Gear trumped by YouTube channel with first ever driving review of Bugatti Chiron
- Iconic one-off Ferrari prototype from the swinging 60s to go under the hammer for £2.5 MILLION
- The Star Wars villain that inspired Ford’s ‘aggressive’ new Mustang
- New Zealand officials find half ton of meth hidden in motors
- MG set to make history by selling electric cars next summer — as Brits start switch to zero-emission motoring
- Teachers in New York City Barred From Attending Climate Protest
A first look at the new $5.7 million Bugatti Divo from the Paris Motor Show 2018 have 283 words, post on www.businessinsider.com.au at October 3, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.