The program will be attended by Vietnamese Ambassador to RoK Nguyen Vu Tu, leaders of universities, organizations and Hanshin company, the main sponsor of the event.
The event will include cultural – art exchange activities imbued with national identity and full of student colour and folk games, as well as activities to honour students with excellent achievements in study and social activities.
In addition, the program this year will include a “Master Chef 2018” contest to promote Vietnamese cuisine culture to Korean and international students. This will be also an opportunity for students who love cuisine to show their ability.
The event will create a chance for Vietnamese students in RoK to meet and exchange with each other, as well as with Korean youth loving Vietnamese language.
This is an annual event organized over the past 13 years, leaving unforgettable images among the Vietnamese student community and international friends in RoK. The program this year is expected to attract about 1,100 students coming from across the RoK./.BTA
- RoK First Lady meets Vietnamese students
- Vietnamese students win gold medals at IJSO
- Vietnamese students bag three gold medals at int’l physics competition
- Vietnamese students win three golds, three silvers at IJSO
- South Korean investigation into 164 missing Vietnamese students
- Vietnamese students return home as Hong Kong unrest escalates
- Vietnamese students in the United States increase for 17th straight year
- 164 Vietnamese students disappear in South Korea, illegal employment suspected
- Vietnamese students unaccounted for in RoK
- Vietnamese students win five gold medals at Asia Pacific math contest