HCM City (VNA) – The 10th Vietnam International Retailtech & Franchise Show (VIETRF) will take place in Ho Chi Minh City from November 1-3.
The event is expected to draw the participation of about 150 franchise models, and 50 retailtech brands from countries like Vietnam, the Republic of Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Japan, Canada, India, the Philippines and the United States.
Apart from displaying and introducing products, the event will focus on business matching programmes and training courses, seminars on retail and franchise activities.
VIETRF is the only trade show about retail-related technologies & franchise businesses in Vietnam that attracts more than 30,000 visitors every year.
Last year’s show was filled with exhibitors from countries all over the world, including the RoK, Vietnam, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, and more.
According to last year’s exhibitor survey, 92 percent of exhibitors indicated that they were satisfied with the exhibition and the results, and 81 percent of exhibitors indicated that they would participate in the show again. – VNA
- Low-end dining in Vietnam is lots of fun!
- Paragliders enjoy majestic mountain views in northwestern Vietnam
- Standing Ovation for Gnaoua at the 2018 Hue Festival in Vietnam
- The Marines searched for years. 50 years after the Vietnam War, they found him
- Veterans to return stolen Buddha statue to Vietnam. First, they look for lost comrade
- Vietnam hold high hopes for final berth at 2018 SE Asian football championship
- How much plastic is being used in Vietnam?
- For the man behind the Vietnam wall, the war's worst moment did not come in combat
- Lavrov visit to Vietnam cancelled at last minute
- Vietnam Widens Anti-Corruption Campaign by Cleaning the Ruling Party