National Research University of Electronic Technology (Source: Study Advisor) Hanoi (VNA) – A delegation of Russia’s leading universities recently held working sessions with representatives from several Vietnamese universities and high schools and the Vietnamese Ministry of Education and Training’s International Cooperation Agency to discuss boosting cooperation in education. The Russian universities included the Higher School of Economics, the Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology, the Moscow Aviation Institute, the Ural Federation University, the Tula State University and the National Research University of Electronic Technology. The working sessions were part of the 10th stage of a long-term education project called “Russian Universities” implemented by the Russian Centre of Science and Culture in Hanoi. Natalia Shafinskaya, director of the centre, said the project is part of efforts to realise agreements between the two countries, while contributing to strengthening education affiliation as part of Vietnam-Russia comprehensive strategic partnership. Representatives from Russian universities also participated in an exhibition to introduce the country’s education to Vietnamese students. The exhibition is taking place at the Russian Centre of Science and Culture in Hanoi from September 17-21.-VNA
- Vietnam-Russia economic cooperation prospects under spotlight
- Vietnam-Russia business forum helps forge bilateral links
- President commends Vietnam-Russia Tropical Centre for contributions
- Russia, China Cooperate in Combating Terrorism via SCO - Moscow
- Friendship associations of Vietnam, Philippines bolster cooperation
- Trade War With US Gives New Opportunities for Russia-China Cooperation - Prof.
- Vietnam, US boost cooperation in infection, drug resistance prevention
- Diplomat highlights potential for Vietnam-Argentina economic cooperation
- Xinhua, ITAR-TASS to cement cooperation
- Vietnam, India boost cooperation in energy security
Vietnam, Russia cement cooperation in education have 252 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 19, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.