Hanoi (VNA) – A delegation of Russia’s leading universities recently held working sessions with representatives from several Vietnamese universities and high schools and the Vietnamese Ministry of Education and Training’s International Cooperation Agency to discuss boosting cooperation in education.
The Russian universities included the Higher School of Economics, the Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology, the Moscow Aviation Institute, the Ural Federation University, the Tula State University and the National Research University of Electronic Technology.
The working sessions were part of the 10th stage of a long-term education project called “Russian Universities” implemented by the Russian Centre of Science and Culture in Hanoi.
Natalia Shafinskaya, director of the centre, said the project is part of efforts to realise agreements between the two countries, while contributing to strengthening education affiliation as part of Vietnam-Russia comprehensive strategic partnership.
Representatives from Russian universities also participated in an exhibition to introduce the country’s education to Vietnamese students. The exhibition is taking place at the Russian Centre of Science and Culture in Hanoi from September 17-21.-VNA
- Vietnam, Russia cement legislative relations
- PM’s visit to cement Vietnam-Russia partnership
- Vietnam-Russia ties flourishing
- Bản in : Vietnam, Russia strive to reach free trade deal soon
- Strengthening Vietnam-Russia time-honoured friendly relationship and comprehensive strategic partnership
- PMâs visit to cement Vietnam-Russia partnership
- Vietnam to push cooperation with ASEAN partners
- Vietnam, Russia to boost cooperation between legislatures
- Party chief praises role of Russia-Vietnam Friendship Association