They will compete in the kyorugi (combat) and poomsae (performance) events. Vietnamese martial artists will compete at the Canada Open Taekwondo Championship. Nguyen Thi Hong Thuy, (women’s 49kg category), Nguyen Hoang Yen Vy (women’s 57kg category), and Nguyen Thi Hong Han (women’s 62kg category) will compete in the kyorugi division. Meanwhile, Chau Ngoc Tuyet Sang, Nguyen Thanh Hien Linh and Nguyen Quang Tri will compete in individual events including the women’s individual creative poomsae, men’s and women’s individual standard poomsae, and mixed doubles’ standard poomsae. The event, which will run until September 16, has attracted over 800 athletes representing 31 countries. As the 2020 Olympic Games approach, this event will allow athletes to accumulate points towards their Olympic rankings. Source: VNA
- Vietnam, Japan to open training of heavy engineering equipment for peacekeeping engineers
- US Open Tennis Championship The Gentleman Game
- Monkey business: Vietnam macaque island draws tourists -- and criticism
- Hanoi studies Canada’s experiences in smart city development
- Championship: Nottingham Forest 1-0 Barnsley
- Special Report: Ploughing Championships
- Open-top buses fail to attract tourists
- If the US election were like Canada's...
- Rise of Canada separatist leader poses challenge for Trudeau
- Calgary voter files complaint with Elections Canada about accessibility at advance poll
Vietnam competes at Canada Open Taekwondo Championship have 196 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 15, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.