The New Orleans Police Department said a 50-year-old man was driving near the intersection of Selma and Reynes street when two men in a black sedan pulled in front of his 2018 silver Camry. The sedan driver exited with a black semiautomatic pistol and demanded the victim to get out of his vehicle. He struck the driver several times and drove off in the Camry, according to initial police reports.
No further information was immediately available.
- 2 dead, one person missing after hotel collapse in New Orleans
- Hotel under construction in New Orleans collapses
- Hard Rock Hotel in New Orleans Collapses Amid Construction
- 1 dead, 3 missing in New Orleans building collapse
- 1 confirmed dead and 3 unaccounted for after large portion of a hotel under construction in New Orleans collapses
- 1 person killed, 18 hurt after crane collapses at Hard Rock Hotel construction site in New Orleans
- Photos: Hotel under construction collapses in New Orleans
- One dead and two missing after hotel collapse in New Orleans
- One killed as hotel under construction collapses in New Orleans
- Hard Rock hotel construction collapse in New Orleans: At least 1 dead, several missing