It’s not often you find a TV star who’s willing to open their life up and talk honestly about their experiences, but that’s exactly what The One Show’s Alex Jones has done since having her baby Teddy last January with her husband Charlie Thomson. By Jennifer Kyte / Published 4th September 2018 GETTY BACK TO BUSINESS: Alex has written a book since she’s given birth Since giving birth, she’s written a book, Winging It!, which has been a huge hit with new mums, as well as opening up about the ups and downs of being a mum on Instagram.And, even though Alex, 41, admits there are some really tough days, she told us motherhood has been the best experience of her life.Back working full time on both The One Show and currently hosting Shop Well For Less? on BBC1, she’s definitely got her hands full at the moment, as we found out when we caught up with her for a chat… Related Articles Love Island’s Eyal Booker bares all in racy underwear snaps Celebrity Big Brother’s Frenchy Morgan bares all in a shamelessly see-through top CBB’s Jermaine Pennant insists he’s ‘innocent’ and Chloe Ayling is ‘protecting herself’ Teddy is 19… Read full this story
- From the next Alex Jones to social media sensation Dina Tokio, we speak to 2017’s next big things
- Who is Alex Jones, how old is she, what’s her net worth and when was The One Show host’s baby born?
- Who is Angela Scanlon? The One Show presenter replacing Alex Jones on maternity leave
- Who’s on The One Show tonight? Mark Gatiss, Sean Kelly and Sir Chris Hoy join Alex Jones and Matt Baker
- Meet the 201 Magazine Bergen Beauty team
- Glam beauty vlogger and YouTube sensation Fleur Bell opens up about her trip to Tanzania with Davina McCall for Comic Relief
- Supermodel Naomi Campbell takes spotlight at London Fashion Week
- Amy Childs will make £1million in her first year of motherhood with pram range, fitness plan and baby clothing line
- ANNOUNCING TV SPECIAL PREMIERE OF “LET’S TALK HAIR”
- As Blind Date makes its big TV comeback after 13 years, we meet real-life couples who found love on dating shows
TV’s Alex Jones talks to us about motherhood, fashion, beauty and shopping tricks... have 367 words, post on www.dailystar.co.uk at September 4, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.