The new iPhone has an even more souped-up camera, which poses the question, why am I not getting the best out of mine? If you’re walking around with a high-res supercomputer in your pocket yet your photos always come out average, here are the best gadgets, tech accessories and apps to turn us all into mini Rankins. Take Wetter Selfies underwater camera Rediscover the joy of the analogue with this reusable underwater 35mm film camera — and capture the sea creatures (or any visiting whales?) while you’re at it. It’s focus-free for easy use (even with wet hands), and the plastic casing means it’s fairly robust. £12.99 | Firebox | Buy it now Lumee phone case Made famous by Kim Kardashian, the Lumee phone case provides a back-lit camera to give great selfies. Turn on your front-facing camera and tap the button on the case and a soft LED light will illuminate your face for the photo. I tried it and it was amazing how my skin looked perfectly poreless (which it’s not). From £30 | Very | Buy it now OSmO mobile 2 Gimbal The problem with using a smartphone camera is that human hands are, well, human. The Osmo Mobile… Read full this story
- How to buy a new iPhone or Android phone in 2021: Our top shopping tips
- The Best Budget Android Phones in 2021: Upgrade for Cheap!
- The Best Drawing Apps for the iPad Pro | Digital Trends
- The Best Smartphone Extended Warranty Plans | Compared | Digital Trends
- The best graduation gifts under $30 for 2021
- 50 Moments That Defined Tech This Decade
- Alexa gets new MALE voice following claims that original Amazon assistant ‘encourages sexism’
- OnePlus unveils new £399 Nord 2 5G smartphone
- The best mirrorless cameras give you the power of a DSLR without the bulk
- The new iPad Mini isn’t a beauty, but it performs like a beast
The best new photo tech for your phone have 298 words, post on www.standard.co.uk at September 28, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.