Story highlights Southern Phantom has a pure white face, one blue and one brown eye and a balayage blonde tail The horse got its name after a competition was held by a weekly news magazine (CNN)His career as a racehorse has barely begun, yet according to his trainer people are already lining up for a chance to use Southern Phantom as a stud. The two-year-old colt hasn’t even won any of the three races he’s run, but he’s already got the popularity of a horse that’s won a triple crown — and it’s all because of his unique look. Follow @cnnsport The social media star boasts a unique coat — a bay-colored body with a face that looks like it’s been dipped in a bucket of white paint. Southern Phantom also has mismatched blue and brown eyes, a balayage tail that feathers out to blonde and white knee-high socks. “Most beautiful and unusual (horse) I have ever seen,” fans write on the colt’s Facebook page. “I have never seen a thoroughbred with these markings,” another writes. “Absolute highlight of my visit to Saratoga (Race Course) this year.” Read More Sounterhn Phantom’s face is entirely white. The horse also has one… Read full this story
- This 3,000-Year-Old Horse Got a Human-Style Burial
- Face ID on the iPhone X: Everything you need to know about Apple’s facial recognition
- Lauren Southern: I Fear the ‘Beginning Stages’ of Genocide in South Africa
- Can (and Should) the Northern White Rhino Be Saved?
- Sudan, the Last Male Northern White Rhino, Has Died
- Trump's lawyers are reportedly getting him ready to face Mueller
- Comey explains what could happen if Trump fired Mueller — and how it could blow up in the president's face
- The Forgotten Man Who Built the Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- Police seek ID for 'New York Billy,' who was found floating with cement blocks in Crater Lake
- Chasing After Phantom Power
Southern Phantom: The white-faced horse who's the talk of the racecourse have 316 words, post on edition.cnn.com at September 7, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.