The 2018/19 Open Meet season started with a bang for Berkhamsted SC’s 26 swimmers at the Hoddesdon Novice Gala It started with Lydia Wisely some 5 seconds outside her 200 IM PB but still placing 5th and Abbie Briers mistaking the false start rope for the 5m flags, rolling onto her front too early, resulting in a DQ but both responded well.Eric Batt (3:09.44 PB), Ronan and Pierce Philbin (2:54.58, 3:06.88, both PBs) and Alex Kalverboer (2:34.62 PB) put the meet back on track in the 200m freestyle.In the 50 free there were PBs for first-time Open Meet swimmers Heidi Batchelor-Hannaby, Rachel Little, Ciara McKenna, Olivia Bridgeman, Bella Walker, Isabella Kalverboer and Lauren Farnham, with Bridgeman inside 50 seconds for the first time. Lucy Bevan, in her second meet, dropped inside 40 seconds and Phoebe Goss smashed her own sub-40 (39.05) to win her heat and a spot prize. Eva Lawson picked up the first medal with a gold in the 10 years age group, improving to 32.94, while Briers banished her IM demons to claim bronze (32.25) and Izzy Sansom and Wisely were just outside their bests.In the boys’ 50 fly Pierce Philbin would have set a PB but… Read full this story
- Me And Mr Clean
- Insurance Claims - Don't Be in a Hurry!
- Sharing The Pool Opening Chores
- Theme Days - A New Approach to Planning Your Day
- Us Open 2008 - The Tennis Players To Watch
- Tips For It Professionals Intending To Emigrate To New Zealand
- New Year Resolution - Exercise More
- Get Excited - It's Only 11 Weeks Until Kickoff of the 2008 NCAA College Football Season
- Green Plumbing Design Meets Toilet Fill Valve Repair
- Get Your Home Energy Efficient For the Winter Time
Lawson claims a clean sweep of medals and PB times in the first Open Meet of the new season for Berkhamsted have 266 words, post on www.hemeltoday.co.uk at September 18, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.