There is a question that needs to be posed: does everyone have a right to life? If so, do they have a right to a humane way of life, or doesn’t it matter if someone endures massive suffering to satisfy the craving that one’s tongue demands? In the United States, more than 300 million laying hens produce eggs. The majority of these hens live in small, wire cages affectionately referred to in the industry as “battery cages”. The “battery” hen’s life starts in a commercial hatchery where thousands of chicks are “hatched” in industrial incubators. Since the male offers no dollar value to the egg producer, they are killed right after birth. This “procedure” is usually done by gassing, suffocation, or being crushed by machines or the boots of the workers, should they fall off the conveyor belt of death. The females, the profit makers, have parts of their beaks burned off with a hot blade without any pain killers being administered. Does anyone care that the chickens have pain receptors in their beaks and experience intense pain from the procedure? Of course not! These are food animals, not pets. The baby chick hotel room is a wire cage which… Read full this story
- Heart FM's Zoe Hardman reveals son's heartbreaking battle with eczema - exclusive
- Hayley the heavenly heart-breaker: ADRIAN THRILLS reviews Paramore lead singer's cool and quirky solo debut
- Top epidemiologist Michael Osterholm on continuing challenges of COVID-19 - transcript
- Six ways the future of work will change with Fourth Industrial Revolution
- Supreme Watch: Who Is Likely to Be the Next Fiona?
- Google Duplex Makes Your Life Easier by Making It More Difficult for Others
- Among the believers
- China Built an Army of Influence Agents in the U.S.
- Peter Andre recalls ‘terrible time’ son Theo stopped sleeping and eating – leaving wife Emily ‘really upset’
- Farmer Wants A Wife! Meet the stunning ladies hoping to trade in city life for country living in the hotly-anticipated Channel Seven reboot
Is your heart soft or hard and has your tongue overridden your intelligence? have 326 words, post on www.naturalnewsblogs.com at September 27, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.