APPLE didn’t become the world’s first trillion-dollar company by accident – and the new iPhone XS proves why. I've spent a week with Apple's latest handset, and am convinced it's the best phone I've ever used. But is it worth the hefty £1,449 price tag? iPhone XS and XS Max – what are they? Gadgets fans will remember that last year, Apple introduced a brand new all-screen design with the iPhone X. Well for 2018, Apple has doubled down on that slick look with two new all-screen phones – the iPhone XS and XS Max. The XS is the direct replacement for last year's X, and costs the same £999. But there's also a new and larger XS Max model, which starts at £1,099 – and rises to nearly £1,500 for the top model. Importantly, Apple has broken two records this year: it's released the biggest iPhones ever, and the most expensive. iPhone XS and XS Max design – what's new? Small screens are gone for good, it seems – and I'm chuffed. There's a vocal minority that wants dinky mobiles, but the way we've all spent our money on phones in recent years proves we want bigger screens. This year,… Read full this story
- The best iPhone to buy in 2020
- iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max tips and tricks
- Best smartphone deals for April 2020: iPhone, Samsung, and Google Pixel
- Huawei Mate Xs folding phone review: Flawed marvel
- New iPhone Pro, AirPods 3, ‘cheap iPad’ and biggest MacBook in years revealed by HUGE Apple leak
- The best iPhone XR cases and covers for 2020
- Apple Deals: Huge discounts on iPad, iPad Pro, Mac Mini, and MacBook Air
- The best Apple Watch bands and straps for 2020
- Samsung could make $22 billion from OLED displays for the iPhone X
- Apple iPad Pro (2018) vs iPad Pro (2020): Is the new model that much better?
iPhone XS and XS Max review – Apple’s latest handset is the best phone you can buy today have 314 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at September 26, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.