Workers at the Ca Mau 1 Power Plant under PVPOWER management operate equipment for power generation. — VNA/VNS Photo Huy Hung The Government earned VND198 trillion (US$8.49 billion) from divestment and privatisation of State-owned enterprises (SOEs) in the past three years. The figure was triple that collected in the 2011-15 period. Of which, Viet Nam collected VND30 trillion in 2016 and VND140 trillion in 2017, with the latter including the record VND110 trillion Sabeco divestment. The country got VND28.1 trillion from divestment and privatisation of SOEs in the first half of this year. In the first eight months of this year, 10 out of 85 SOEs saw their privatisation plans approved, with total value of VND29.5 trillion. Some big companies undergoing privatisation included PetroVietnam Power Corporation (PVPower), PetroVietnam Oil Corporation (PVOil) and Power Generation Corporation (Genco 3). The Government would hold 54.1 per cent of shares at the companies after their divestment and privatisation. The remaining shares would be sold through initial public offerings (IPOs) and strategic partners. The total money paid to the State budget from divestment and privatisation reached VND115 trillion, meeting 46 per cent of the set target in the 2016-20 period. The State-owned capital divestment at… Read full this story
- Dupont Hospital Earns First-in-State Accreditation
- Syrian government warplanes strike Islamic State near Raqqa city: state media
- John Oliver: The Real Shadow Government Is in the State Legislatures, Where ALEC Calls the Shots
- Driver Monitoring Systems Market is anticipated to hit $10.49 billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 11.8%
- Gov. Rick Scott proposes $87.4 billion state budget
- Governor proposes $87.4 billion state budget
- Killing the Messenger: Greek Government Shuts Down the State Broadcaster
- Disney Earnings: A New Netflix Rival Emerges, But Q3 Disappoints
- Con Edison Reports 2018 Second Quarter Earnings
- 39 States Have Budget Surpluses. And Cities Want the Cash.
Government earns $8.49 billion from State divestment have 282 words, post on bizhub.vn at September 24, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.