Castle Rock is part of the recent wave of excellent Stephen King adaptations that includes last year’s cinematic takes on It and Gerald’s Game. What sets Castle Rock apart, and what might generally push viewers over the love-hate divide, comes down to how distracted they’ll be with picking up on the plethora of Easter eggs hidden in the narrative. Because Castle Rock is ostensibly a new story, set in a King-favored location with some familiar characters (and some who only look familiar), it’s easy to get bogged down in multiple rewatches, pausing every five seconds to take down license plate numbers or comb through indecipherably muddy microfiche in order to find a clue. And so far? The story of Castle Rock seems to be doing a great job standing on its own, letting you know what parts of the author’s lore will be important to the story by putting it front and center, while the rest of the clue-hunting is, at least for now, pure gameplay. To keep that game going, here are the Easter eggs, categorized and chronologically cataloged, that my trusted Losers’ Club of roommates and I were able to find throughout the first season. If we’ve overlooked… Read full this story
- New Thor: Ragnarok Trailer Has Easter Eggs For Beta Ray Bill, Man-Thing, And More
- An Exhaustive List of All the Easter Eggs and Comic Book References in
- Does 'Black Panther' Confirm 'Iron Man 2' Easter Egg?
- Grand Theft Auto 5 Easter Egg May Hint at GTA 6 Setting
- The Witcher: All Easter Eggs, Game, and Book Ties in Season 1
- 'Thor: Ragnarok' Has A Beta Ray Bill Easter Egg
- Watch Star Wars: The Force Awakens Team Recreate an Iconic Easter Egg
- My Hero Academia Drops Dangerous Terminator Easter Egg
- New Mutants Reveals Multiple Marvel Comics Easter Eggs in Trailer
- Tim Curry's Pennywise Returns in IT Trailer Easter Egg
All the Easter eggs from have 308 words, post on www.avclub.com at September 11, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.