September is public relations month in the Philippines by virtue of Proclamation No. 1357 signed on Aug. 13, 2007 by then President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo. As such, the Public Relations Society of the Philippines (PRSP) is tasked to hold a public relations congress every September of every year, with PR practitioners from the public and private sectors in attendance. And one of the best ways to celebrate the month-long occasion is to attend “PR In the Age of Disinformation,” the 25th National PR Congress happening from Sept. 27 to 28 at the Bonifacio Ballroom, Shangri-La at The Fort. This year’s congress theme highlights the key role of PR in reputation management, and in building harmonious relationships and a positive brand image through authenticity, trust and truth. It likewise reaffirms the role of PR professionals as agents of positive change who uphold the ethics, values and standards of the professional practice of PR, above the din of random disruption. As a salute to PR month, allow me to share top 10 lists of some facets of the PR industry and practice. The top 10 quotable PR precepts • “It’s PR that needs to be creative. It’s PR that needs to be… Read full this story
- Meghan Markle could make $100 MILLION this year says PR friend of the Kardashians whose agency is 'flooded with huge equity offers' - but he insists she'll partner with Netflix and not do commercials
- PR Giant Bell Pottinger Faces Collapse as South Africa Scandal Rages On
- Sonakshi Sinha is only actress to enter Rs 1500 cr club after debuting in 2010s, says ‘I let my work talk more than my PR’
- Fans Matter to Me Not PR Brokers: Indian Actress Hina Khan's Reply to Online Troll Winning Hearts
- Oil companies' sponsorship of the arts 'is cynical PR strategy'
- Huawei sues Verizon over patents; Verizon blasts 'PR stunt'
- Verizon CEO calls Huawei’s 173-page lawsuit a ‘PR stunt’
- Analyst on CNN Assange 'Info Bomb': PR Campaign to Re-Weaponise Russiagate Narrative for 2020 Vote
- Amazon’s PR chief gets combative on Twitter over media criticism
- Weinstein lawyers fear 'bad PR' could taint jury in sexual assault trial
2Do we need a PR for PR? have 343 words, post on www.philstar.com at September 24, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.