Buchanan will assume leadership of the awards season blog once written by David Carr Jon Levine, provided by Published 2:12 pm PDT, Monday, August 20, 2018 Image 1of/1 CaptionClose Image 1 of 1 Vulture’s Kyle Buchanan Hired by New York Times as New ‘Carpetbagger’ 1 / 1 Back to Gallery The New York Times announced Monday that New York Magazine and Vulture veteran Kyle Buchanan would join the paper as a pop culture reporter based out of Los Angeles. In addition, Buchanan will also take over the iconic “The Carpetbagger” awards season blog once held by David Carr. “Excited to announce that I’ve been hired by the New York Times! I’m the new Carpetbagger,” said Buchanan in a tweet announcing the news. “My last day at @vulture is tomorrow. I will miss those terrific writers more than I can say.” Read the full article on The Wrap
- New York Knicks have been doing plenty of running
- New York Knicks: Bogota's Pat Sullivan back home with Knicks
- Who Is Kyle Lauletta? Giants Back-up QB Arrested on the Way to Practice
- New York Today: A Leonard Bernstein Centennial
- New York Giants coach on Eli Manning: 'We're not talking about a quarterback change'
- Will Trump Make New York Democrats the New Lords of Capitol Hill?
- Embarrassing New York Times Typo Is Latest Proof Diversity Matters In Media
- The World’s Oldest Barber Is 107 and Still Cutting Hair Full Time
- The Times’ disgraceful smear of Nikki Haley
- NY Times columnist rips Kavanaugh reporting
Vulture’s Kyle Buchanan Hired by New York Times as New ‘Carpetbagger’ have 236 words, post on www.sfgate.com at August 20, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.