The Cau Vang (Golden Bridge) in the central coastal city of Da Nang has been ranked among the top 100 World’s Greatest Places in 2018 by the US’s Time magazine. The Cau Vang (Golden Bridge) in the central coastal city of Da Nang Remarking on its architectural creativity, the magazine’s Julia Zorthian notes: “The two massive stony hands emerging from the mountains of central Vietnam may look mossy and cracked like ancient ruins, but don’t be fooled: they’re brand-new wire mesh and fiberglass supports for a striking footbridge that opened in June.” According to Time, editors and experts at the magazine evaluated the entries based on quality, originality, innovation, sustainability and influence. The event is considered as a special highlight for the industry “smoke-free” of Da Nang in particular and Vietnam in general. Offering grand views of mountains and forests from a height of almost 1,000 metres above sea level, the bridge is set to attract increasing numbers of tourists to Da Nang and Ba Na Hills. Other places on the Time’s list include the Macan Museum in Indonesia and Tianjin Binhai Library in China. Since its opening in June this year, the bridge has attracted a throng of visitors,… Read full this story
- Golden Entertainment Inc (GDEN) Q4 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- WalletHub: Mason ranked one of 2018's best small cities
- 102 Taylor Swift Songs Ranked According To Their Bridge
- New Year's Eve 2018: What to expect at Times Square and other major celebrations
- Vietnam’s Empty Forests
- Brunson, No. 3 Villanova bounce back, beat Marquette 100-90
- STUDY: Scottsdale ranks No.1 in U.S. for job seekers
- Collier high schools dip but still rank high in U.S. News & World Report
- North Korean leader heads to highly-anticipated Trump summit in Vietnam
- Golden Gate Bridge hike approved. Get ready for $9 tolls.
Vietnam's Golden Bridge ranked among top 100 destinations in 2018 have 295 words, post on dtinews.vn at August 27, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.