President Tran Dai Quang’s state visits to Ethiopia and Egypt from August 23-29 have created new momentum for bilateral relations between Vietnam and the two countries, and opened new opportunities for effective cooperation between Vietnam and African nations. Vietnam (L) and Ethiopia ink agreement on visa exemption for diplomatic and official passport holders The two trips, made at the invitation of Ethiopian President Mulatu Teshome and Egyptian President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi, have recorded positive outcomes regarding the exchange of content between all sides, successful documents signed, as well as President Quang’s sideline activities. At the end of the visits, Vietnam and the two countries issued joint statements chalking up major orientations to boost bilateral ties in the future. Vietnam, Ethiopia bring relations to new height In Ethiopia from August 23-25, President Tran Dai Quang held talks with Ethiopian President Mulatu Teshome and also had separate meetings with Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed and Speaker of the House of Federation Keria Ibrahim. President Tran Dai Quang (L) held talks with Ethiopian President Mulatu Teshome This is the first visit by a State leader of Vietnam to the African country since the two nations set up diplomatic ties in 1976. During their talks… Read full this story
- Poacher Killed by Elephant and Eaten by Lions in South Africa
- India, China, Malaysia boost Asia's MIPTV presence
- International TV Execs Attend New Europe Market Launch, Discuss Boosting Business
- Thailand sentences 3 to prison over smuggling of rhino horns
- Ranger trying to save rhinos shot, killed by poachers
- Sundance Institute Announces 29 Documentary Grant Recipients
- MORE TRIBECA TITLES ANNOUNCED
- Creedence Clearwater Revival – the full story, by John Fogerty, Stu Cook and Doug Clifford
- Baz Luhrmann's Despair, Drive and Gamble Behind 'Great Gatsby'
- Miss Universe 2018 Winner: Catriona Gray Of Philippines Crowned [Photos]
Vietnam boosts traditional friendship with Africa have 285 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at August 31, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.