Liverpool fans watched on with a sense of frustration as Roberto Firmino’s 2018 World Cup was limited to a series of substitute appearances for Brazil. Arguably the Reds’ most important player, the Brazilian has always been underrated by those outside of Anfield, none more so than in his homeland having moved to 1899 Hoffenheim from Figueirense when aged just 19 in December 2010. Now 26, Firmino enjoyed his most prolific campaign to date last season as he scored an impressive 27 goals to help Jurgen Klopp ’s side reach the Champions League Final. However, despite Neymar rushing back from injury and Gabriel Jesus’ own struggles in Russia, it was not enough to earn the Brazilian a start with Head Coach Tite continuing to overlook his talents. Despite his limited game-time on the international stage, Firmino still managed to leave the World Cup with a goal and assist to his name, while he was also on the scoresheet at Anfield in Brazil’s warm-up friendly against eventual runners-up Croatia. Returning to pre-season training earlier this week following his World Cup exploits, he could make his first outing of the summer against Napoli in Dublin on Saturday, while Klopp has already hinted the… Read full this story
- Negative Voltage Pushes AVR to New Heights
- How esports can use new monetization models to reach new heights (VB Live)
- No Man's Sky's New Multiplayer Hub Seems Fun, But It's Broken
- The Quiet Man is a mysterious new brawler from Square Enix
- Houseparty adds Heads Up in a new push into gaming and revenue
- AMD's Radeon 7 pushes PC gaming to 'the bleeding edge'
- Minecraft Earth could push mobile AR gaming to new heights
- Mortal Kombat 11 pushes the brutality to new heights
- Blue Origin’s New Shepard spaceship hits new heights in escape test flight
- Amazon enlists Prime Air jet in cancer fight, aiming to take charitable profile to new heights
The man who could push Firmino's game to new heights have 302 words, post on www.liverpoolecho.co.uk at August 4, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.