ALEXANDRIA, Va. – The chief executive of a Chicago bank “expedited” approval of $16 million in loans for Paul Manafort after the former Trump campaign chief discussed a possible role for the executive in the campaign and ultimately in President Donald Trump’s administration. Dennis Raico, a former senior vice president at Federal Savings Bank, said he had never seen CEO Steve Calk become involved in such loan negotiations, adding that Calk’s contacts with Manafort “made me very uncomfortable.” Within days after the first of two loans closed – following Trump’s November 2016 election – Raico told a federal court jury that his boss asked him to call Manafort to learn whether Calk was still in the running for cabinet positions to lead the departments of Treasury or Housing and Urban Development. Raico, who was testifying Friday under a grant of immunity from prosecution, said that Manafort’s loans were approved even as questions were raised about his financial condition. Facebook Twitter Google+ LinkedIn A look at Paul Manafort, Trump’s former campaign manager Fullscreen Posted! A link has been posted to your Facebook feed. Manafort makes his way through television cameras as he walks from Federal District Court in Washington on Oct. 30, 2017…. Read full this story
- Guide to Current Patent Reform Legislation
- Internet Marketing for Newbies - Advanced Affiliate Marketing Strategies for Free Traffic
- A Review of "Gold - The Once and Future Money"
- Seven Steps to Surviving the Recession
- Turn Adversity Into Opportunities - This is the Angelo Mozilo's Story-Overcoming Adversities-Part II
- Turn Adversity into Opportunities - The Angelo Mozilo's Story of Overcoming Adversities Part III
- Forces and Trends in Business
- Understanding The Credit Crunch
- Born Poor, Drop Out and Got Rich - The Billionaires Story, Part 2
- Id Theft - Things To Do Right Now, Habits To Establish And Keep
Paul Manafort trial: Bank fast-tracked loan as Trump chairman discussed cabinet posts for CEO have 292 words, post on www.usatoday.com at August 10, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.