Party General Secretary Nguyen Phu Trong highlighted the need to enhance the effectiveness of economic diplomatic works serving for the nation’s sustainable development at the 30th Diplomatic Conference held on August 13 in Hanoi. Party General Secretary Nguyen Phu Trong attends the 30th Diplomatic Conference, Hanoi, August 13, 2018 – Photo: VGP/Hai Minh At the event, the Party chief asked for a new mindset in diplomatic works, thus setting up a new status and role of Vietnam with other nations in both of bilateral and multi-lateral relations. Mr. Trong highlighted the must to maintain the diplomatic policies of independence, self-reliance, peace, cooperation and development; multilateralization, diversification, active international integration for the sake of the nation as well as enhancement of cooperation for harmonizing strategic interests of Vietnam and other countries’. The overall task is to ensure a peaceful, sustainable and favorable environment for the nation-building and protection, launch strategic tasks on socio-economic development and resolutely protect the nation’s independence, sovereignty and legitimate interests in line with international laws, he asserted. The Party leader demanded the diplomatic sector uphold the nation’s advantages to actively join and form multi-lateral mechanisms, including manifesting Vietnam’s role in the establishment of the ASEAN Community and… Read full this story
- Party chief receives leaders of major Russian energy groups
- Chinese imports, economic slowdown trim trucks & bus tyre production by 20%
- Vietnam’s three diplomatic pillars in international and regional developments
- Eric Bieniemy’s approach to Chiefs’ offense mirrors his head-on approach to life
- Chiefs Twitter Q&A: How would Jalen Ramsey describe the Chiefs’ safeties?
- Five reasons to watch the Chiefs’ preseason game at Atlanta Friday night
- Mellinger Minutes: Most intriguing Chiefs season in years... but first, some boasting
- Chiefs Twitter Q&A: Nicknames for Patrick Mahomes, safeties and coaching decisions
- Chiefs fans at Arrowhead are salty about new tailgating rule: ‘We’re pissed.’
- Party with a rock star: The Patrick Mahomes Experience took over KU Med on Tuesday
Party chief highlights importance of economic diplomatic works have 320 words, post on dtinews.vn at August 14, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.