In an attempt to set the record straight on reports surrounding her dramatic firing, former White House staffer and reality TV personality Omarosa Manigault Newman said that she recorded a discussion between herself and White House chief of staff John Kelly. Manigault Newman claimed Kelly had “threatened” her and put her “under duress” when discussing her termination. Manigault Newman appeared Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” which played portions of audio she claims were taped inside the Situation Room of the White House, a secure location commonly used for classified discussions where cell phones or other recording devices are barred. Here is a transcript of the recording played on NBC: Kelly: “We’re gonna talk to you about leaving the White House. It’s come to my attention over the last few months that there’s been some pretty, in my opinion, significant integrity issues…” Kelly: “I think it’s important to understand that if we make this a friendly departure we can all be, you know you can look at your time here in the White House as a year of service to the nation. And then you can go on without any type of difficulty in the future relative to you reputation.”… Read full this story
- Getting the Last Word: Omarosa May Have Secretly Taped White House Chats
- ‘I love Tiffany’: Donald Trump denies he called his daughter FAT after he fires personal assistant for making ‘hurtful’ comments and talking about son Barron, 13, while drinking with reporters
- 'Vindictive' Trump Would Deport Melania If She Divorced Him - Omarosa
- Journalist Ronan Farrow’s Got the Trump ‘N-Word’ Tapes - Report
- John Bolton: The conservative hawk tapped by Trump
- Ex-Trump Aide Omarosa Claims Melania 'Can't Wait to Divorce' Donald - Reports
- ‘Impossible To Fix’ — Media Sharks Smell Megyn Kelly’s Blood In The Water… Or Wherever
- 'And that's it from me!' An emotional John Humphrys signs off from Today programme for good after 'putting fear of God' into politicians for 32 years - with parting shot at Boris Johnson and Jeremy Corbyn who refused to go on
- John Mulaney (and Bill Hader) return to lift a great
- 'The ABC has hit new lows': Calls for Q&A host Fran Kelly to be sacked after allowing feminist panel to encourage women to 'murder all rapists' and declare 'violence is okay'
Omarosa Manigault Newman claims to have taped John Kelly firing her have 383 words, post on www.cbsnews.com at August 12, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.