Thanks to its efforts to bring the best experience for international students, more and more Vietnamese students are now choosing New Zealand as their international education destination, according to Education New Zealand (ENZ). ENZ said last week that over the course of 2017, New Zealand welcomed over 2,500 Vietnamese students, with the number of secondary school students adding up by 36 per cent on-year, while university student numbers growing by 14 per cent on-year. The first half of 2018 has continued to see positive growth with an increase in first-time student visas. Ben Burrowes, ENZ’s regional manager for South East Asia, said it is encouraging to see the rising number of Vietnamese students in New Zealand, as it reflects New Zealand’s commitment towards education and the well-being of international students. “As New Zealand’s third largest source market within Southeast Asia for international students, Vietnam is a crucial market for our education institutions. Over the past few years, we have really focused our efforts on delivering an excellent education experience for Vietnamese students, making sure they are well-equipped with the necessary tools,” said Burrowes. “The ENZRA programme, once re-launched in Vietnam, will encourage local education agents to improve their capabilities and… Read full this story
- Scholarship foundation set up for rural Vietnamese students
- Vietnamese students cannot make breakthrough with technological products
- World Cup head-to-head: England have not beaten New Zealand since 1983; trail 3-5
- Live Cricket Score - Australia vs New Zealand, 3rd Test, Day 1, SCG
- ‘We do not see eye-to-eye’: Jacinda Ardern lashes out at China and says New Zealand takes foreign interference very ‘seriously’
- Boxing Day Test: Steve Smith Eyes Century As Australia Seize Control Against New Zealand On Day 1
- Australia vs New Zealand 2nd Test: New Zealand Face An Uphill Task As Australia Take Charge
- Australia In Complete Control As New Zealand Fight To Save 2nd Test
- Safety official inspected New Zealand's White Island volcano two months before deadly eruption - but 'did not raise a single concern'
- New Zealand reeling as Pattinson bags three
More Vietnamese students opting for education in New Zealand have 329 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at August 1, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.