Photos/Courtesy of Marian Watts Mobile Master Gardeners’ Dream Garden will be open to visitors on Monday, Sept. 10, featuring seven distinctive garden rooms. By Glenda Eady, Mobile Master Gardener | [email protected] T he Mobile Master Gardeners have given you much advice in this column these past three years. We hope you will now come walk through seven garden “rooms” we have planted and maintain. It is a demonstration garden and we invite you to be our guest on Monday, Sept. 10, from 10 a.m. to noon to observe and gather ideas for your own garden. Our Dream Garden leaders will be there to answer your questions. There are seven different garden rooms: Building, Cottage, Grandma’s Pass-Along, Herb, Native, Shade and Vegetable. We’re located at the Alabama Cooperative Extension Office, 1070 Schillinger Road N., in Mobile. One of our rooms is located around the outside of the building, and the rest are in the rear and on the north side of the office. The Dream Garden is maintained by a number of our Mobile County Master Gardeners, who volunteer their time and work diligently to keep their garden rooms looking great. Their goal is to demonstrate for the public what grows… Read full this story
- Is it time to become a Master Gardener?
- Stonewall 1979: Gay Life, Present at the Creation
- News from around our 50 states
- This boxing comeback story is even better than Tiger Woods
- Things to do in the San Fernando Valley, LA area, May 3-10
- Things to do in the San Fernando Valley, LA area, May 10-17
- I.M. Pei, acclaimed Chinese American architect, dies at 102
- Things to do in the San Fernando Valley, LA area, July 19-26
Mobile Master Gardeners present DREAM Garden have 277 words, post on lagniappemobile.com at August 29, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.