The unit sent 90 troops of Regiment 692, Division 301, and three motorboats to the scene to help locals overcome the flood consequences.
* On July 31, 100 soldiers of Brigade 201 of the Tank-Armored Corps coordinated with locals in Dong Long village, Dong Yen commune, Quoc Oai district, Hanoi, to evacuate flood victims to safer areas .
|The unit sent 90 troops of Regiment 692, Division 301 helping flood victims|
* The same day, the Ministry of National Defense (MND) instructed Military Region 2 to send soldiers to help local people in Phong Du Ha commune, Van Yen district, Yen Bai province, and to repair five houses.
The military region also mobilized its forces to support people in Dong Tien ward, Hoa Binh city, Hoa Binh province, to evacuate 61 households to safer areas.
* Military Region 5 and Army Corps 15 assigned troops to help Lao people overcome the aftermath of the collapse of the Sepien-Senamnoi hydropower dam in Attapeu province. On July 31, 890 people were provided with free health checkups and medicines.
Translated by Chung Anh
- Why Watch Survivor When You Can Watch California Flood Victims Swim for Their Lives?
- Waiver Of Approval For Military Active Duty Services For People With A Criminal History
- Personal Military Loans: An Overview
- A Strategic Move by a Military Organization
- How Can We Show Support For Our Troops
- Breach of Trust Undermines Active & Retired Military
- Life After West Point Military School
- Military Retiree Loans
- Military Logistics
- Active or Reserve Military - Which One Will YOU Choose?