A corner of Nha Trang coastal city. (Photo: Zing.vn)
In a recent meeting with the Khanh Hoa provincial People’s Committee, VNAT head Nguyen Van Tuan said the 2019 National Tourism year will include three main groups of event hosted by Khanh Hoa; Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism and other localities nationwide.
At the meeting, Mr. Nguyen Van Tuan basically agreed with the idea of combining the National Tourism Year with Sea Festival. However, he asked the central coastal province to organize more programs to announce the event; host some festivals to introduce its typical products like bird’s nest and aloe wood; intensify communication; develop new tourism products; decorate streets to welcome the event and attach importance to security and order.
As planned, the People’s Committee will associate with the Ministry to organize a press conference to announce the event in Hanoi and Nha Trang.
Earlier, on the sidelines of the 2018 Ho Chi Minh city International Travel Expo slated in September, the Nha Trang-Khanh Hoa Tourism Association will coordinate with Khanh Hoa Tourism Department to organize a gala dinner to promote tourism of the locality./.BTA
- Year in Review: World famous Safari Rally returns to WRC series
- Agency Photographer of Year 2019: Felipe Dana
- Digging Deeper | Brexit: Britain is leaving this time for sure
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 18
- Looking Ahead: Big events on tap in Woodlands in 2020
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 20
- Next phase of Japan ties kickstarted
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 21
- Greater Bay Area: New horizons for Macao's development