Chan, who spent 14 years at the New York Times in a variety of roles, has been named a deputy managing editor of the LA… Jon Levine, provided by Published 7:13 am PDT, Monday, August 20, 2018 Image 1of/1 CaptionClose Image 1 of 1 LA Times Poaches Veteran New York Times Editor Sewell Chan 1 / 1 Back to Gallery Longtime New York Times editor Sewell Chan will be joining the Los Angeles Times as a deputy managing editor, the paper announced on Monday. He will report the the paper’s top editor Norman Pearlstine, who took over the reins of the California broadsheet in June. “Sewell Chan has distinguished himself as a skilled and thoughtful editor and a collaborative and caring colleague,” said Pearlstine in a statement. “He will play an important leadership role while making us smarter and faster.” Read the full article on The Wrap
- Jessie J reveals pain at never being able to have children after finding love with Channing Tatum
- How old is Channing Tatum, is he dating Jessie J, who’s his ex-wife Jenna Dewan and what’s the Magic Mike star’s net worth?
- Magic Mike review — You can look and you can touch just don’t grab Channing Tatum’s wand in the sexiest, steamiest show in town
- Channing Tatum takes daughter Everly to Jessie J concert
- Jessie J confirms Channing Tatum romance as she supports Magic Mike in London
- Changes at Tesla top; EU tax probes continue; LA mass shooting
- Matera, il sindaco De Ruggieri al New York Times: «Non vogliamo turisti»
- Transport for London veteran takes charge at Branson-backed Virgin Hyperloop One
- Biden campaign blasts New York Times coverage in letter to executive editor
- Rivalry renewed: Devils, Rangers start new eras on different feet
LA Times Poaches Veteran New York Times Editor Sewell Chan have 278 words, post on www.sfgate.com at August 20, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.