Kha Trang was selected from 200 contestants at the “Leading stars Project” competition which was held in Hanoi on August 26.
The “Leading stars Project” contest opened to young talents aged 17–27 who want to look for an opportunity to enter showbiz. The winner received a scholarship worth VND1 billion (US$43,000) and be trained with Kagandahang Flores, one of the premiere beauty pageant camp in the Philippines. Miss Global 2017 Barbara Vitorelli joined the judging panel for competition in the northern region alongside Miss Earth 2015 Angelia Ong, Mister Manhunt International 2017 Truong Ngoc Tinh, Miss Vietnam Heritage Global 2016 Tran Thi Thu Ngan and Miss Vietnam 1994 Thu Thuy.
Launched in 2011, Super Model International is the most prestigious model search in the world. It is a global cultural exchange event integrating female beauty, talent, general quality and cultural communication. SUPERMODEL INTERNATIONAL uses its influence to discover new talents who will become a Supermodel through its theme “expanding international cultural and fashion development, and meeting worldwide demands based on the beau-ty resources across the world”.
By MAI AN – Translated by Kim Khanh
- Kim Jong-un: Look to Vietnam as a Model
- Your Congressional representatives may not pay their interns. That's about to change
- The Super Models: The Bizarre And Exclusive World Of $20,000 Toy Cars
- Hailey Bieber says her purpose is to 'represent Jesus' in the modeling industry
- 5 reasons Vietnam was selected to host Trump’s second North Korea summit
- Trump to Meet With Kim Jong-un in Vietnam
- Why Vietnam Appeals as Possible Host for Trump-Kim Summit
- The Latest: FlyDubai says to continue with Boeing model
- No. 2 spender China to boost defense spending in 2018
- Camille Kostek Says Modeling Agencies Told Her to Lose Weight, Gronk Said Don't!