HUFFPOST PERSONAL 08/21/2018 08:30 am ET By Jenna Fletcher You might recognize me. Well, parts of me. My picture has been in major magazines. I’ve appeared on shopping channels modeling for household name brands. Go into any big box hardware store, and you’ll see my image peppered on major brand packaging throughout the store. When I was a senior in college, I decided to pursue my childhood dream of acting. I got a taste of the lights and cameras when I appeared on an episode of “Who Wants to Be a Millionaire,” and I was hooked. I had to try to recreate that moment and the excitement of being on camera. I took my winnings from the show and paid for a modeling portfolio and acting headshots. Within weeks of sending out my photos, I had signed with an agency in Philadelphia, the big city nearest to me. Six months later, I was paying my dues, taking live spokesmodel work at different events and being constantly rejected at auditions I was too young for. I got the feeling my agency wasn’t pulling for me because I was still a newbie, and for all they knew, I was like all the… Read full this story
- Crowning a Singular Champion: Behind the Scenes at 2018 Motor Trend Car of the Year
- A year-long test of a BMW i3 Range Extender: what did we learn?
- A Year In The Life of Eric Rickman
- Dirt Late Model Testing
- 2017 Chevrolet Bolt EV vs. 2016 Tesla Model S 60: High-Voltage
- A year in review – a guide on all of 2016’s new cars
- Motor Trend 2001 Sport/Utility Of The Year
- Here's where the Ford Model T was born
- The 2016 Road & Track Performance Car of the Year
- Court Report: It's time to acknowledge the incomparable Ethan Happ as a National Player of the Year candidate
I Worked As A Hand And Foot Model For 10 Years. Here's What I Learned. have 299 words, post on www.huffingtonpost.com at August 21, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.