Overview of the meeting (Photo: VNA) After listening to a report on matters related to the port, located in the northern city of Hai Phong, the PM clarified that the planning and investment of the port must be made coherent to improving the national competitiveness and ensuring that the Lach Huyen deep-sea port becomes a factor attracting investors to Hai Phong. As the port is significant to the whole northern region, it is necessary to focus resources to expanding it in a more rapid manner, he said. The PM assigned the Ministry of Transport to work with Hai Phong to review the project and submit a report to him at an early date. Regarding the management model of the port, the PM asked the Ministry of Justice to coordinate with the Ministry of Transport and the People’s Committee of Hai Phong to deal with the issue in line with the law, but to make sure that there will be no additional agencies and personnel for the work. Under the planning, Hai Phong ports will handle 109-114 million tonnes of goods each year by 2020, and about 178.5-210 million tonnes per year in 2030. In 2020, the ports are expected to… Read full this story
- In-N-Out managers make $160,000 a year (plus free Double-Doubles?)
- Mother of screaming baby in restaurant receives nasty note, manager makes it up to her
- WP Job Manager make Location field Google auto complete
- Proposal to level up Soc Trang port to an international gateway seaport
- Is Al Gore's ethical investment company all it's cracked up to be?
- 85% of investors are interested in impact investing—here's how to make your portfolio sustainable
- vSAN Capacity Management and Monitoring Part 3
- What’s New in vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager 2.1?
- Hanoi doubles efforts to lure investment
- Phong Nha-Ke Bang among Southeast Asia’s most diverse national parks
Hai Phong port investment, management make spotlight at Cabinet... have 298 words, post on en.dangcongsan.vn at August 25, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.