Co-founder EXMO Ivan Petukhovsky and Founder of Bitcoin Gold Martin Kuvandzhiev have signed the agreement on the 11th of August at Geek Picnic in Moscow.
— Ivan Petukhovsky, EXMO co-founder
MOSCOW, RUSSIAN FEDERATION, RUSSIAN FEDERATION, August 13, 2018 /
/ — Co-founder
Ivan Petukhovsky and Founder of Bitcoin Gold Martin Kuvandzhiev have signed the agreement on the 11th of August at Geek Picnic that took part in Moscow. The parties agreed about active participation in the development of crypto market as well as to provide each other necessary and feasible support in the context of popularization, expansion and safety of blockchain and derived products.
The modern world is at the threshold of colossal socio-economic breakthrough. The opportunities of blockchain provide significant cost reduction in many sectors of the economy, maximally increase the level of reliability, control and as the result the level of trust between all market participants. Consequently, it will accelerate, simplify and make transparent relations and attitudes in many segments of society that directly affect each person on the planet.
Founded in 2013 and based in London, Kiev, Barcelona and Moscow, EXMO is #1 exchange in Eastern Europe, and one of the world’s largest global exchanges in volume and liquidity. There are 1.5 mln users, 50 000 active traders, 315 000 daily visitors, 76 trading pairs, 5 fiat currencies (USD, EUR, RUB, PLN, UAH) on the platform. The average daily trading volume is $50 mln.
Maria Stankevichemail us here
- The Brexit effect: How bitcoin, gold and the pound reacted to Europe's biggest story
- China's Macao, South Korea sign agreements on surrender of fugitive offenders, criminal judicial assistance
- Albania, China sign agreement on broadcasting of television programs
- Kintetsu Miyako Hotels International Signs Agreement With D-EDGE To Achieve Strategic Plans
- Chinese company signs contract to develop Nepal’s largest water supply project
- Indian and Pakistan unlikely to sign agreement on Kartarpur corridor on Oct 23
- India, Pakistan sign agreement to operationalise Kartarpur Corridor
- India, Pakistan sign agreement to operationalise Kartarpur corridor
- Pakistan, India sign agreement to operationalize Kartarpur corridor
- Russia, Ethiopia sign agreement on nuclear energy cooperation