E-GP opens up unlimited business opportunities in publicly-funded projects Business opportunities open to any firm Having been officially applied nationwide for two years since 2016, e-procurement in Vietnam has attracted thousands of procuring entities and bidders. As a result of applying technology to save costs and time, Vietnam National E–Procurement System (VNEPS) run and managed by the Public Procurement Agency uder the Ministry of Planning and Investment, is becoming an active trade platform reporting constant growth. VNEPS is the fundamental platform where all procurement processes, including publishing bidding invitations, bidding documents, submitting bids, and announcing the bidding results, take place. All information related to the bidders submitting bids, such as their identities and number of submitted bids, are kept confidential until bid opening. Albeit being a fairly new format, e-GP is receiving considerable attention from a large number of project owners, procuring entities, and bidders. Statistics from the Vietnam National e-Procurement Centre show that the number of e-procuring packages in 2017 totaled 8,200, more than in 2016, the first year VNEPS was launched on a national scale. The total value of e-procurement packages reached VND9 trillion ($398.2 million) in 2017. Up to now, there have been 23,000 procuring entities and… Read full this story
- Join Black Enterprise in Chicago for Supplier Diversity Business Opportunities
- Exclusive Interview and Video: Goldcorp’s Procurement and Supply Chain Transformation
- Five things that entrepreneurs want from government
- RCEP crucial amid escalation of trade war: trade minister
- Money and Muscle Pave China’s Way to Global Power
- Status update: Workshop ahead for would-be defense contractors in San Bernardino
- BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 26/3
- How to prepare for a US-UK trade deal
- Obama’s Minority Report: Do Republican Presidents Cater to Small Businesses Better?
- NYC Comptroller: Lack of Minority Participation in City Contracts is a Plague
E-procurement: an opportunity for fair competition have 285 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at August 20, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.