A quick note of protest to President Donald Trump, from my large and very good dog. Dear Large Human President: I do not usually pay attention to human politics. I prefer more pleasant things, like sniffing my friends’ butts or rolling on a dead bird in the backyard or eating things that will make me throw up. Mainly sniffing butts. Anyway, I am writing because I have noticed that you keep comparing human beings to dogs. I know this because I hear the TV news humans talking about it on almost every station. (I no longer watch Fox News because, after many years of waiting, I have yet to see a single fox I can bark at.) I asked my human to collect a sample of the times you have called people dogs, and he did so while I barked at a squirrel. (I hate squirrels. Can you please deport them?) Just this week, you described Omarosa Manigault Newman, a human female person who worked for you, as “that dog.” You also sent the following things on Twitter, which is something my human stares at when he should be scratching me behind my ears or taking me outside to bark… Read full this story
- Beirut counts the human cost: 300,000 people are left homeless with 50% of buildings damaged as death toll from fertilizer explosion nears 150 with thousands more injured
- Mr Modi, let a Dalit girl break the coconut at Ram temple
- 'Trump made hate fashionable again': Chrissy Teigen, LeBron James, Lady Gaga and a host of celebrities blast the President for Charlottesville comments
- Vietnam's dog meat culture clashes with modern tastes
- Navy investigating videos of demonstration where dogs attacked man wearing Colin Kaepernick jersey
- Farmer says Government isn't doing enough to stop fly-tippers after dumpers devastated his farm with THREE lorry-loads of rubbish
- Oba of Benin debunks insult on President Buhari, Oshiomhole, Okunbo
- Donald Trump and Dr. Fauci FINALLY appear together at Red Cross in D.C. - as surgeon general tries to appeal to president's vanity saying 'you look bad-ass in a face mask'
- China commends Theresa May for 'sidestepping' human rights
- The history of the women nominated for vice president
Dear Mr. President: Please stop referring to humans as 'dogs' have 352 words, post on www.startribune.com at August 17, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.