Masan takes full ownership of tungsten processing facility Masan Resources Corporation (UPCoM: MSR), one of the world’s largest integrated industrial tungsten mineral and chemical producers, announced that Nui Phao Mining Company Ltd. (NPMC), a wholly-owned subsidiary of the company, has acquired H.C.Starck GmBH’s (HCS) 49 per cent stake in Nui Phao-H.C.Starck Tungsten Chemicals Manufacturing LLC (NHTCM) for the total cash consideration of $29.1 million, and now owns 100 per cent of this company. NHTCM, previously a joint venture between NPMC and HCS, was established in 2013 and is a leading producer and global supplier of tungsten chemicals (ammonium paratungstate [APT], blue tungsten oxide [BTO], and yellow tungsten oxide [YTO]). NHTCM processes tungsten concentrate (TC), the main product of NPMC, into higher value-added tungsten products. In consideration of NHTCM’s contribution to the development of Vietnam’s high-tech industries, the Vietnamese Ministry of Science and Technology has awarded it the “High-Tech” Certificate. NHTCM is a globally recognised brand and a trusted supplier for many high-tech industrial manufacturers. Craig Bradshaw, CEO of the company, said, “This acquisition is a critical step to deliver our vision of becoming a fully integrated downstream tungsten chemicals business of global scale and influence. It consolidates our ownership of… Read full this story
- Law of Attraction Techniques for the Network Marketing Jungle
- Latest News on the Rugby World Cup 2007 After the First Week
- Presenting - Ben Viccari - A Lifetime Dedicated to Multicultural Communications
- From Gypsies, Tramps, and Thieves to Dictators, Gymnasts, and Orphans - Images of Romanians
- Simply Put - Simple Sells
- 30 Different Ways To Promote And Advertise Your WebSite
- 100 Tips to Market Your Music - Part 1
- Ford Urges Employees To Serve As 'Walking Ads'
- 23 Secrets To Win More Tenders
- Mount Clemens MI Real Estate - Strategies for Buying and Selling Homes in Michigan's Economy
BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 17/8 have 296 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at August 16, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.