Cam Ranh International Airport in Khanh Hoa province (Photo: VNA) M, Cam Ranh International Airport serves not only civil aviation with some 100-150 flights per day but also military aviation activities such as training or cargo transport using many types of aircraft including helicopter. Thus, the establishment of the centre will help improve coordination in flight operation in the airport. The centre is responsible for providing air traffic control service (area control service, approaching control service, air traffic counseling, and alarm service), flight information service, and meteorological service. Also, it will work to improve quality of air services, enhance proficiency of civil flight operation as well as coordination in organising military training flights, and increase capacity to receive more aircraft. This is the fourth Area and Approaching Control Centre in Vietnam, following those in Noi Bai, Tan Son Nhat and Da Nang International Airports. The VATM also operates two air traffic control centres in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City, and aerodrome control towers in all domestic airports. Cam Rank airport was constructed by the US army for military purpose during the war. In 2004, it was turned into a civil airport, and five years later it was upgraded to… Read full this story
- Cranfield Airport between Bedford and Milton Keynes gets a ‘smart’ air traffic control centre
- Government ‘ignoring noise concerns’ over new Dublin Airport runway
- 19 simple steps to finally getting the housing crisis under control
- Cork Events Centre: Will it still be on with the show or back again to the drawing board?
- Nepotism, fake contests and controlled institutions – the situation during the pre-election period in Moldova
- Flybe confirms approach to oust chairman
- Council 'could rescue shut arts centre'
- Portsmouth city centre’s heart was torn out by the Luftwaffe and planners
- Passenger plane saved from drone strike by 'luck' in near miss over Huyton
- Prof on UK Drone Law: Stricter Regulation Could Lead to More Illegal Drones
Approaching control centre established at Cam Ranh airport have 312 words, post on english.vov.vn at August 16, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.