Time's running out for the Mekong giant catfish Vietnamese restaurants are openly violating the law to include a critically endangered giant catfish on their menus.. ‘There has never been a year like this’ Turns out the deadly floods and intense heat of the last few months are just part of a big bleak picture. US publisher buys rights to Vietnamese book on deadly sea battle with China The book about the battle that saw 64 Vietnamese die defending Spratly reefs from China will be distributed worldwide in English. Big 3 bottled tea makers in Vietnam strike it rich Together, they have almost 90 percent of Vietnam's growing ready-to-drink (RTD) market share. Vietnam railways caught between a rock and a hard place It needs to replace thousands of coaches and a hundred locomotives, but the one-meter track system itself is outdated. Mekong Delta faces a bleaker future than people realize A combination of negative developments has put at serious risk the viability of Vietnam’s rice bowl as also the source of most of its seafood exports. Egged on to culinary bliss in Saigon Unique Saigonese cousin of this mega omelette is not something you will find in grandma's cookbook. Hoi An… Read full this story
- SAS hero CAPTAIN LOUIS RUDD describes how he overcame agonies to become the first Briton to cross the desolate Antarctic wastes alone - in honour of the friend who died trying
- Roundup: COVID-19 under control in Italy, but hotbeds flaring up
- Greyhound Review Roundup -- Here's What Critics Think Of The New Tom Hanks War Movie
- An oral history of Carol Kalish: the most important comic book figure you've never heard of
- PETER HITCHENS: From the lockdown to the destruction of statues, these febrile weeks show the pillars of our freedom and civilization are rotten. As the Left now controls every lever of power, we face nothing less than regime change
- Thousands of big-hearted Sun readers donate to our Who Cares Wins appeal for NHS heroes
- Football mad schoolboy, 7, battles to play again after rash diagnosed as cancer
- Planet virus: seven novelists from around the world on living with the pandemic
- Extreme altruism: should you care for strangers at the expense of your family?
- Fort Bragg caught in debate over slave-owning namesake
Weekly roundup: Endangered Mekong, Spratly battle book, Saigon sewer heroes and more have 372 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at July 14, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.