New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady is legendarily competitive—even when it comes to his own family members. In a training video Brady posted to his Instagram story on Monday, he is going through a drill of some kind with his son, Jack, and puts the juke stick on him, courtesy of Barstool Sports: Brady has never been the fleetest of foot, known best as a ball-carrier for his uncanny quarterback sneaks. However, Brady ranks among the best to ever do it in terms of mobility within the confined, congested pocket area. That nuanced movement buys him extra time to deliver pinpoint passes all over the field. Engaging his son in his training regimen is a win-win for “Tom Terrific.” He gets to have a little Father Time fun while still working on an aspect of his game he has room to improve—and push his youngster to improve as an athlete. Good on you, Mr. Brady. Staying young at heart entering his age-41 season is a must for Brady, who will go full-time Dad whenever he hangs up the shoulder pads for good.
- Gorgeous Gisele Bundchen swans along with daughter Vivian on family trip to church... and Tom Brady debuts a new Bieber 'do
- Tom Brady weighs in on Carli Lloyd potentially kicking field goals in NFL
- EXCLUSIVE: Celeb paparazzi reveals how he had gun drawn on him by Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes' security crew, slept in a shack with a drug lord while searching for Johnny Depp and missed out on first photo of Michael Jackson's family
- On the mend! Kourtney Kardashian looks great in tank top and ripped jeans while out with her children after spending a day sick in bed
- Elizabeth Warren Denied Sending Her Kids To Private School, Despite Sending Son To Elite Private School
- Royal Ballet School's future stars could be made in Dagenham
- Tom Petty, Rock Icon Who Led the Heartbreakers, Dead at 66
- 'Dr. Amanda Holden will see you now!' Star receives an Honorary Doctorate from her old drama school and gushes about her fancy new title on Instagram
- 9/11 victim's son reacts to Omar's 'some people did something' remark
- Prince Harry watches British soldiers and rangers carry out an anti-poaching demonstration in Malawi after paying tribute to Guardsman, 22, killed while protecting elephants in the National Park
WATCH: Tom Brady schools son with sick juke move in training video have 378 words, post on www.yardbarker.com at July 9, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.