Jul 26, 3:09 PM EDT Newsletter Signup BusinessTechnologyWorldNationalMedia & CultureOpinionSportsLuxury National By Pritha Paul @ZiggyZina143 07/25/18 AT 5:59 AM After Michael Cohen’s lawyer, Lanny Davis, released the audio of one of the tapes that the former secretly recorded of President Donald Trump — in which both of them discussed a financial deal to be struck between the POTUS and ex-playboy model Karen McDougal — on Tuesday to CNN, Trump’s lawyer Rudy Giuliani immediately went into damage control mode.The recording in question dated back to 2016 when Trump was running for president. In it, the-then Republican candidate can be heard asking Cohen what the best way was to buy McDougal’s silence about the alleged affair they had in the past.Cohen told Trump he needed “to open up a company for the transfer of all of that info regarding our friend David.” Then Trump was heard asking his lawyer, “What financing?” to which Cohen replied, “We’ll have to pay.”This was followed by Trump mumbling something intelligible, which ended along the lines of “pay with cash.” Cohen is then heard vehemently advising him against taking that route.When Robert Costa, a political analyst for NBC News and MSNBC, asked Giuliani about the president’s reaction… Read full this story
- Trump lawyer slams Georgia Secretary of State Raffensperger for 'secretly' recording 'confidential' call
- Donald Trump wants Rudy Giuliani and Alan Dershowitz to defend him against impeachment - as the celebrity attorney says it would be an 'honor and privilege' to represent him again
- Trump says he WON'T attend Biden's inauguration and calls MAGA supporters 'great patriots' who 'will not be disrespected' - as aides claim he's acting like 'Mad King George and is a total monster'
- Steve Bannon's podcast is REMOVED from YouTube hours after Rudy Giuliani's appearance where he blamed deadly MAGA riot at Congress on the DEMOCRATS for 'censoring and suppressing' Trump supporters
- Sacha Baron Cohen Risked COVID to Get that Giuliani Scene
- Dominion sends cease-and-desist letter to witness who appeared with Giuliani
- Congress Reconvenes Following Siege of Pro-Trump Mob: Live Updates
- Donald Trump tweeted video calling for peace after White House counsel Pat Cipollone warned him he faces criminal charges for inciting riot - and now lawyer is considering quitting too
- 'The voice of desperation': Vice President-elect Kamala Harris slams Trump, AOC leads calls for impeachment and Rep Hank Johnson says POTUS should resign after his leaked phone call asking Georgia's Republican Secretary of State to 'find' votes
- District attorney in Georgia 'could order probe into Trump call demanding Secretary of State find 11,780 votes' as Democrats demand FBI director Chris Wray investigate president for 'election tampering'
Trump ‘Disappointed’ With Cohen For Secret Recordings, Not ‘Angry,’ Giuliani Says have 425 words, post on www.ibtimes.com at July 25, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.